Sunday, July 16, 2017

Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac Files Complaint VS Corrupt Stearns Co. Judge Landwehr 73-CR-16-2736? Will St. Cloud Times - #UniteCloud - CAIR MN - State Representative Ilhan Omar Step Up And Help Isaac As Much As Nemmers Has, Hmm? (Not, Right?) Landwehr Forced To Recuse Herself From Isaacs' Rigged Case? Hey Ibrahim Has All Sorts Of Incriminating Audio Recordings, Hasn't He? He Has, Hasn't He?


Lion News: Waite Park Chief Bentrud Falsely Accuses Ibrahim Of Being Pistol Packing Sex Maniac?

Lion News: Stearns Co. Deputy Kern & St Cloud Officer Priebe Target Ibrahim Isaac For Harassment?

Lion News: St Cloud Police Destroying Evidence In 73-CR-16-2736 By Mistagging WatchGuard Vid?

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/870431600357457920 Lion News‏ @Lion__News Lion News Waite Park Chief Bentrud Falsely Accuses Ibrahim Pistol Packing Sex Maniac? @WaiteParkPolice @StCloudPDMN 5:07 PM - 1 Jun 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/889662705442803712  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Audio of @StearnsCountyMN & @StCloudPDMN harass Ibrahim Isaac? Malicious traffic stops? Destruction of evidence? 6:44 PM - 24 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/890171944145793025
Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Lion News: St Cloud Police Destroying Evidence In 73-CR-16-2736 By Mistagging WatchGuard Vid? @StCloudPDMN Anderson? 4:28 AM - 26 Jul 2017


Jay D. Carlson, Chief Judge 07-13-17
C/O: Tim Ostby, District Administrator
725 Courthouse Square, 4th Floor
St. Cloud MN 56303 (320) 656-3650

Mailed: U.S.P.S. Certificate of mailing – Form 3817

I am Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac and this is my formal complaint against Stearns County Judge Vicki E. Landwehr for what I suspect is Landwehr’s attempt to force me to plead guilty or to be found guilty without ever receiving all my evidence for Case No. 73-CR-16-2736 State of Minnesota vs Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac. I also have reason to suspect that Landwehr is trying to prevent me from preparing for what I believe is an maliciously over-charged case by denying my Supplemental Affidavits for Proceeding In Forma Pauperis and the requested transcripts for the hearings for my case. I also have reason to suspect that Landwehr is retaliating against me for reporting my public defender Denis E. Hynes and now newly appointed Isanti County judge/First Assistant Chief Public Defender John D. Klossner to the Judicial Selection Committee for what I suspect may be ineffective assistance of counsel or even possibly malpractice.

In order to put things into context I’m going to need to tell you a few facts. First, I am a Somali, Muslim1, law enforcement graduate. However, when I was still a student I determined that I had reasonable suspicion that I was a victim of discrimination and harassment by local law enforcement. I have a reasonable suspicion that my audio recordings and email communications with local law enforcement personnel and complaints against local law enforcement personnel are clear, precise and unquestionable evidence of that discrimination and harassment. I even have an 01-04-16 audio recording with St Cloud Times editor John Bodette where I discuss being targeted for harassment by local law enforcement. (You didn’t see any article in the St Cloud Times about my situation, did you?)

Second, I was falsely accused by Interim Stearns Co. Sheriff candidate/POST board member/Waite Park Police Chief of Police Dave Bentrud of being a pistol packing sex-manic in retaliation for daring to point out the slipshod non-investigation into the theft of my vehicle and my pistol. I am referencing the 11-17-15 incident reported in ICR 15607772. This is where a Native American2 Autumn Lee Hall  was eventually prosecuted for the theft of my vehicle (Case No. 73-CR-16-784 State of Minnesota vs Autumn Lee Hall) and a Somali Muslim3 Ali Omar Ibrahim was eventually prosecuted for the theft of my pistol (Case No. 73-CR-16-137 State of Minnesota vs Ali Omar Ibrahim) even though a white female Morgan Rose Lewellyn stole both of them. I have reason to suspect Lewellyn is either a confidential informant and/or the relative of an important person.
______________________________________________ 
1 Stearns County Past Inmate Search: Last Name: ISAAC; First Name: IBRAHIM; Middle Name: ABDIAZIZ;  Gender: Male; Age: 24; Booking Date: 02/20/2016; Race: Black
2 Stearns County Past Inmate Search: Last Name: HALL; First Name: AUTUMN: Middle Name: LEE; Gender: Female; Age: 18; Booking Date: 02/29/2016; Race: Indian Or Alaskan Native
3 Stearns County Past Inmate Search: Last Name: IBRAHIM; First Name: ALI; Middle Name: OMAR;  Gender: Male; Age: 26; Booking Date: 01/04/2016; Race: Black

Page 1 of 4


Third, I was harassed by Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall after requesting all the readily available, free, electronic, criminal investigative data for the theft of my vehicle. Instead of being kind, courteous and helpful Kendall made the wild and outrageous claim that I couldn’t get my electronic data because Hall might appeal the sweetheart plea deal that Kendall gave to Hall. Afterwards, I only received scanned PDF data and not the original Tritech data in searchable PDF format. I do have an audio recording of Chief Bentrud making the wild and outrageous claims that the only way I could receive my data was after it was printed out from the computer onto pieces of paper. And I have an audio recordings of Stearns County Chief Deputy Bruce Bechtold harassing me over Stearns County’s signed Tritech contract.  Not only am I missing my police reports in searchable pdf format for ICR 15607772 and 73-CR-16-784, but I am missing all the dash camera video, the surveillance video from the Motel 6 and Taco John’s that would prove that both Autumn Lee Hall and Morgan Rose Lewellyn stole both my vehicle and my pistol. Also missing are the police video interviews of myself, my brother Abduqadir Abdi Aziz Isaac, Autumn Lee Hall and Morgan Rose Lewellyn. Of course, I am not surprised that the surveillance video of the Waite Park police trying to intimidate me at the police station after I made my 12-11-15 audio statement is being withheld from me.

Fourth, I was maliciously stopped for my legal prescription window tint not once but twice. Once by a Stearns County deputy Dennis Kern on 8-18-16 and the second time by St Cloud police officers Ryan Prebe and Jeremy Anderson on 06-20-17. Each time I audio recorded the encounters. I was able to obtain the dash camera video from St Cloud PD on my flash drive. However, Stearns county attempted to charge me at the public rate for a DVD when I am the subject of the data.  Nor was I able to obtain a copy of the Stearns county dash camera tint stop on my flash drive. Obviously, my tint prescription is a part of my driving record that local law enforcement intentionally and willfully ignore to justify their malicious traffic stops.

Fifth, I have a 05-30-17 audio recording of SCPD Lt. Gjemse telling me that SCPD’s Watch Guard dash camera video needs to be properly tagged as exculpatory evidence by the investigating patrol officer for the data to be retained for my current Case No. 73-CR-16-2736 State of Minnesota vs Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac. I have reason to suspect that my public defender Denis Hynes knew or should have known that fact. I also have reason to suspect Hynes knowingly and intentionally failed to mention at my 04-06-17 Contested Omnibus hearing that the SCPD was withholding my missing dash camera video because it was improperly tagged. By the way, I am aware that prosecuting attorneys and not patrol officers ultimately determine what is and what is not exculpatory evidence.

Sixth, I have an audio recording with SCPD Sgt. Whitson in which I present my reasonable suspicions that SCPD Officer Alec Elness badge 16937 is sharing confidential criminal investigative data for 73-CR-16-2736 with Wilson Apartments Manager Matt Swanson. I based these reasonable suspicions on an encounter with Elness at my apartment and email correspondence with Swanson.

Seventh, I have an 11-07-16 audio recording of my brother Abduqadir Abdi Aziz Isaac when he was a prisoner at the Stearns County Jail. In the audio recording, Abduqadir recounts how he was afraid to file a complaint over his being harassed by Stearns County personnel over his Koran and his prayer rug.

Page 2 of 4


Eighth, I have an 07-11-17 audio recording of my newly appointed public pretender Tanya Marie Bishop (Date admitted to Minnesota Bar: 06/21/2017 - Lawyer License No: 0398982) handing me a stack of paper files at her office for my case instead of handing me a disk containing my Rule 14. E-Filing and E-Service complaint documents. What is even more upsetting is that I found out that a public pretender’s client Kelly Bruce Goggleye (44-CR-16-478) is getting his readily available, searachable, pdf format case files emailed to him. Example: 07-07-17 State’s Response in Opposition to Defendant’s Motion to Supress & June 30, 2017 Memorandum in Support of Motion to Suppress DNA Sample of Defendant.

Even though I could easily provide many more facts to put my dealing with Judicial Officer Landwehr into context I think this is sufficient. After a 07-07-17 Settlement Conference Landwehr suddenly and mysteriously disqualified/recused herself from my case.

06/13/2017 Affidavit for Proceeding In Forma Pauperis Doc ID# 40
06/14/2017 Supplemental Affidavit for Proceeding In Forma Pauperis Doc ID# 41
06/14/2017 Order for Proceeding In Forma Pauperis Doc ID# 42 (Judicial Officer: Landwehr, Vicki E. )
06/14/2017 Order Denying In Forma Pauperis Petition Doc ID# 43 (Judicial Officer: Landwehr, Vicki E. )
06/19/2017 Notice of Filing of Order Doc ID# 44
07/07/2017 Settlement Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Landwehr, Vicki E.) Result: Held
08/01/2017 Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Pearson, Andrew R.) 08/01/2017, 08/02/2017 07-09-17 Minnesota Trial Court Public Access (MPA) Remote View

However, this apparently unofficial disqualification/recusal came only after Landwehr denied not one (1) but two (2) of my Supplemental Affidavits for Proceeding In Forma Pauperis. See attached. You will note that the second Supplemental Affidavit for Proceeding In Forma Pauperis doesn’t even appear on the Minnesota Trial Court Public Access (MPA) Remote View.  Nor did I receive a signed order denying my second my Supplemental Affidavits for Proceeding In Forma Pauperis. Landwehr also informed me that she had been sending my requests for transcripts to my public pretender Denis E. Hynes. Apparently they conspired to come up with some loony script that I needed to get Hyne’s permission to request transcripts.

I just recently found out from Bishop that she intended to follow this loony script. This is in spite of the fact that the Watch Guard video that I recently received from the SCPD for my malicious window tint spot is significantly different than the Watch Guard video for my criminal case. The tint stop is missing folds for “plugins,” “stream 1,” “stream 1” and “WatchGuard.ico,” My criminal case file videos are missing video of me at the hospital, my transport to the jail, an officer arriving to the scene of the incident. Plus, neither Hynes nor Bishop have shown me that they are in possession of the chain of custody records for my Watch Guard videos. Nor have Hynes nor Bishop provided me with proof that they investigated whether or not SCPD is illegally withholding my videos by maliciously mis-tagging the videos as non-exculpatory evidence. Sorry, but I am not following Landwehr’s loony harassment script.

I consider Landwehr’s removal from my case as an admission of Landwehr’s bias against me.

Page 3 of 4


I consider Landwehr’s removal from my case as an admission of Landwehr’s attempt to force me to plead guilty or to be found guilty without ever receiving all of my evidence for Case No. 73-CR-16-2736 State of Minnesota vs Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac. I consider Landwehr’s removal from my case as an admission of Landwehr’s attempt to prevent me from preparing for what I believe is an maliciously over-charged case.  I consider Landwehr’s removal from my case as an admission of Landwehr’s retaliation against me for reporting my public defender Denis E. Hynes and now newly appointed Isanti County judge/First Assistant Chief Public Defender John D. Klossner to the Judicial Selection Committee for what I have reason to suspect may be ineffective assistance of counsel or even possibly malpractice.

And I am aware this isn’t the first time that Landwehr has tried to keep her scandalous behavior off of the official court record.

“After a careful review, the Board determined that there is no reasonable cause to believe that Judge Landwehr’s conduct warranted discipline. Nevertheless, pursuant to Board Rule Board Rule 6 (f)(4). the Board issued a letter to Judge Landwehr cautioning the under Judicial Code Rule 2.11(c), disclosure of a conflict by a judge and waiver of disqualification by the parties must be made on the record before a judge takes action on the case. A letter of caution “is a non-disciplinary letter that advises the judge regarding future conduct.” Board Rules, Definitions.” December 21, 2016 letter from Minnesota Board on Judicial Standards’ Executive Secretary Thomas C. Vasaly to complainant Ms. Patricia Goke.

I have reason to suspect that Landwehr was given time to quietly resign after the above referenced scandal. I also have reason to suspect that Landwehr is more than willing to do one more scandalous act in my case prior to her apparently forced retirement. Finally, I have absolutely no reason to believe that I will receive a fair trail in Stearns County.
_________________________________________________________
Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac                    Date
41 3rd Ave NE Apt #310
St. Cloud, MN 56304
(615) 720-2093
ibrahimisaac397@gmail.com

CC (mailed U.S.P.S. Certificate of mailing – Form 3817) : Jaylani Hussein, Executive Director CAIR-Minnesota, Inc, 2511 East Franklin Ave Suite #100, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Lisa Schwarz, St Cloud Times News Director, PO Box 768 St. Cloud, MN 56302-0768
Ilhan Omar Representative 60B, 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Saint Paul, Minnesota 55155
Natalie Ringsmuth, #unitecloud Executive Director 232 2nd Ave N., Waite Park, MN 56387 Page 4 of 4


https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886350628326318080  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Isaac complaint vs @MNCourts @StearnsCountyMN Landwehr 73-CR-16-2736 mailed to @sctimes @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @UniteCloudMN ?  @mnbdpubdefense 3:23 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348812519784448  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 1of10 3:16 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348730365915137  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 2of10 3:16 PM - 15 Jul 2017


https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348654209937408  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 3of10 3:16 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348571687108608  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 4of10 3:15 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348486047744000  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 5of10 3:15 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348393504690176  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 6of10 3:14 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348283085324291  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 7of10 3:14 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348201661300736  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 8of10 3:14 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886348070891397120  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr  @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 9of10 3:13 PM - 15 Jul 2017

https://twitter.com/Lion__News/status/886347952465207296  Lion News‏ @Lion__News  Ibrahim Abdiaziz Isaac complaint vs corrupt @MNCourts judge Landwehr @StearnsCountyMN 73-CR-16-2736? @CAIRMN @IlhanMN @mnbdpubdefense 10of10 3:13 PM - 15 Jul 2017



More to come . . . .