Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wadena Police Chief Naomi "The Wadena Chicken" Plautz Aiding & Abetting Corrupt Wadena County Attorney Kyra Ladd? Chief Plautz Refuses To "Man Up" And Investigate Ladd's Criminal Misconduct? Plautz Too Busy Hiding Behind Voice Mails, Emails And Female Dispatchers To Investigate County, Her Own Corrupt Sergeant Or Speak With Nemmers On The Phone?


I called the corrupt Wadena Police Dept to day to file a criminal complaint against Wadena County Attorney Kyra Ladd, didn't I? I did, didn't I? I filed the complaint because the Wadena County Attorney Kyra Ladd never sent me the incriminating surveillance video of Wadena County Chief Deputy William Cross and his thug female deputy falsely imprisoning me by the County Attorney's office on August 13, 2014, didn't I? I did, didn't I?



After I filed a criminal complaint with a corrupt Sergeant Brandon Pearson of the corrupt Wadena Police Dept. he started to ask me how the case was to be prosecuted, didn't he? He did, didn't he?


Sergeant Pearson (see the corrupt cop below) started whining that he would have to give the complaint to the same individual whom I filed the complaint against, didn't he? He did, didn't he?


First, I told corrupt Sgt. Pearson that all he had to do was give my complaint to the City Attorney Jeff Pederson, didn't I? I did, didn't I? Second, I told corrupt Sgt. Pearson that City Attorney Jeff Pederson could prosecute the case since it was a Gross Misdemeanor charge, didn't I? Third, I told him that I had emailed all my evidence to the Wadena Police Chief Naomi Plautz and City Administrator Bradley A. Swenson, didn't I? Finally, I told corrupt Sgt. Pearson that I didn't appreciate him making me tell him how to do his job, didn't I? And that is when corrupt Sgt. Pearson hung up the phone on me, isn't it? It is, isn't it?


Which led to me calling back to the corrupt Wadena Police Dept. numerous time, didn't it? It did, didn't it?


Completely devoid of any intestinal fortitude or leadership ability Wadena Police Chief Naomi Plautz willfully refused to speak to me over the phone, didn't she? She did, didn't she? Chicken Plautz just hid behind her voice mail, her email and her female secretary/dispatcher, didn't she? She did, didn't she?


The corrupt female Wadena County deputy who help falsely imprisoned me and the corrupt Wadena PD secretary/dispatcher had more guts then Chicken Plautz, didn't they? They did, didn't they?


Wadena Police Chief Naomi "The Wadena Chicken" Plautz was so gutless that she wanted me to do her job and report Wadena County Attorney Kyra Ladd's criminal misconduct to the Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson, didn't she? She did, didn't she?


Wadena Police Chief Naomi "The Wadena Chicken" Plautz was so gutless that she couldn't even relay that message to me over the phone, wasn't she? She was, wasn't she?


Maybe I need to bait Wadena Police Chief Naomi "The Wadena Chicken" Plautz to the phone with some chicken feed from the Wadena Buckwheat Grower's elevator?

More to come  . . .

Related Links:

False Imprisonment At Wadena County Court House By Sheriff Michael Carr's Armed Thugs? Co. Attorney Kyra Ladd's Cohorts Call Rogue Deputies To Prevent Nemmers From Reporting Carr's Criminal Misconduct? Bambi Alexander Data - Case No. 80-VB-12-390?


Ticket-Fixing Scandal By Wadena County Sheriff Michael Carr? Carr Tries To Cover-Up Ploy By Sending Nemmers Fraudulent Bill For $80.11? Clay Co. Sends Comparable Bill For $7.65? Case No. 80-VB-12-390 Rigged For Douglas Co. Deputy Dustin Alexander's Sister, Bambi? Carr Makes $82,550.00/Year To Commit Crime?