Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Richmond Mayor Mathiasen Informed Criminal Charges To Be Filed Over Data For Murderered Cold Spring Police Officer Tommy Decker? Mayor Suddenly Turns Compliaint When The Mention Of Criminal Charges Being Filed Is Raised? Local Lapdog Media St. Cloud Times And WJON Radio Never Barked About Complaint? Cold Spring Officer Greg Reiter Still Main Supect In Intentionally Unsolved Decker Murder? City Attorneys Tom Janovich & Matthew Loven Giving Legal Counsel How To Engage In Criminal Activity?


Last night (September 15, 2014) I spoke with the corrupt Mayor of the lawless burg called Richmond, MN, didn't I? I did, didn't I?

Lion News: Richmond Mayor Mathiasen Informed Criminal Charges To Be Filed Over Decker Data?

And in the conversation I made it perfectly clear that I was going to file criminal charges for the illegally withheld data for murdered Cold Spring Police Officer Tommy Decker, didn't I? I did, didn't I?

Lion News: Criminal Complaint -- Coleraine's Chief Kuck's Criminal Misconduct With Public Data?


Richmond Mayor Mathiasen suddenly had a change of attitude once he realized that I meant to report the illegal withholding of the Decker data to Stearns county Sheriff Sanner, didn't he? He did, didn't he?


Richmond Mayor Mathiasen stopped wasting my time, stopped insulting my intelligence and got right to writing down all my information, didn't he? He did, didn't he? (City Attorneys Tom Janovich & Matthew Loven must have glossed over the consequences to illegally withholding public data in their seminars on how to engage in criminal activity, huh?


Prior to me mentioning the fact that I would file a criminal complaint Richmond Mayor Mathiasen was insulting my intelligence, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?


Prior to me mentioning the fact that I would file a criminal complaint Richmond Mayor Mathiasen was wasting my valuable time, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?


Prior to me mentioning the fact that I would file a criminal complaint Richmond Mayor Mathiasen was wasting valuable government resources spewing his retarded nonsense, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?


I also made it perfectly clear that I had contacted the local lapdog media called WJON radio, didn't I? I did, didn't I


I also made it perfectly clear that I had contacted the local lapdog media called St. Cloud Times newspaper, didn't I? I did, didn't I


However, Richmond Mayor Mathiasen wasn't concerned about my reporting this to the local lapdog media, was he? He wasn't, was he?                                           


Richmond Mayor Mathiasen was more worried that I was speaking with Cold Spring-Richmond Police Chief candidate Eric Johnson's lawyer Betsey Lund, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?

Eric Johnson vs City of Cold Spring Register of Actions Case No. 73-CV-14-4248  Lead Attorney BETSEY LYNNE LUND   Retained 320-259-4070(W)


Why? There are consequences attached to speaking with the Sheriff and an attorney of someone who is suing you, aren't there? There are, aren't there?

P.S. Richmond Mayor Mathiasen didn't object to my statements about Cold Spring Officer Greg Reiter falsifying official police reports in the intentionally unsolved Decker murder, did he? He didn't, did he? Rieter must be the main suspect in Mayor Mathiasen's mind, huh?

More to come . . .

Related links:

Malicious Case Against Rick Tallman Dismissed? City Of Rockville Tries To Shut Up Tallman After City Defrauds Him Out Of Large Sum Of Money For Data? Tallman Exposing Water Rate Rip-Off? Tallman Wins By Listening To Nemmers - Not Attorney? City Attorney Rinke Noonan Advising Rockville Personnel How To Engage In Criminal Activity? Sounds Similar To Lawless City Of Glenwood's Plan To Rip Off Nemmers, Doesn't It?

Complaint Filed Against The Anarchist Cold Spring - Richmond Police Chief Chris Boucher? Chief Boucher Lurking & Skulking On Lion News? Is IP Address 64.8.186.189 Chief Boucher's? Still No Response From City Of Richmond Nor City Of Cold Spring About Boucher Complaint, Is There? Nemmers Predicted A Cover-Up, Didn't He?

Cover-Up In Officer Tom Decker Murder? Disloyal Partner Greg Reiter Actual Prime Suspect? Cold Spring Chief Chris Boucher "Lawyers Up" After Illegally Withholding Public Data In Decker Murder?