Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pope County Parents: You're Children Still Aren't Safe, Are They? MAHS Superintendent Schmidt Claims Dog Ate Nemmers' Data Request? Schmidt Has Childish Hissy Fit And Hangs Up Phone? MAHS Chair Peters Upset Nemmers Sends Data Request To His Attorney's Office Email Address? Peters Even More Upset About His Bad Behavior Being Recorded?


Pope County Parents: You're children still aren't safe, are they?

Lion News: Minnewaska School Chair Peters Covers Up Supt. Schmidt's Illegal Public Data Dodge? 

They aren't, are they?



Just tried to have an adult conversation with the head crybaby at the Minnewaska Area High School (MAHS) this morning, didn't I? Who is the head crybaby at MAHS? That would be Superintendent Greg Schmidt, wouldn't it? It would, wouldn't it?


I actually called yesterday, didn't I? I did, didn't I? However, Schmidt wasn't adult enough to call me back, was he? He wasn't, was he? Schmidt was too busy having a temper-tantrum to call me back, hmmm?

Aggressiveness: The Tantrum Trap … aggressive people are insistent on standing up for their own rights while ignoring and violating the rights of others. Contacts: Communicating Interpersonally, by Teri Kwal Gamble & Michael Gamble, page 351.


So I had to be the adult for both of us and call Schmidt today, didn't I? I did, didn't I?


And when I confronted Schmidt about his illegal withholding of public data, Schmidt whined and cried that he never received my request, didn't he? He did, didn't he?

Riley’s mother, Sandra Stratton, said she wasn’t informed or invited to sit in when officials “interrogated” her daughter. She did say the school called that morning to discuss the parent’s complaint about the sex-talk message with her son.“They never once told me they were going to bring her into the room and demand her Facebook password,” Sandra said. ACLU wins settlement for sixth-grader's Facebook posting – ACLU sued Minnewaska school after sixth- grader was forced to give up password. Article by: Curt Brown, Star Tribune. Updated: March 25, 2014 - 11:06 PM.


And then like a 4-year-old Schmidt started in on my behavior, (My righteous indignation & my assertion of my rights, correct? Correct.) didn't he? He did, didn't he? And Schmidt was upset that I said that I treated criminals like criminals, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he? And then Schmidt hung up the phone in a little, tiny, baby hissy fit, didn't he? He did, didn't he? I'm going to skip a bunch of info and go right into speaking with MAHS school board chair Jim Peters (an attorney), okay? (It's better on audio, isn't it?)

In Minnesota we're sort of in this transition because we've been recording interrogations now for about 15 years. We're sort of in a transition from the Reid approach to this investigative interviewing approach. Real Interrogation: What actually happens when cops question kids. By Barry C. Feld, Centennial Professor of Law, University of Minnesota. Lecture delivered February 14, 2013 at Arizona State University – School of Criminology and Criminal Justice.


So then I decided to email and call MAHS school board chair Jim Peters (an attorney), didn't I? I did, didn't I? I had previously emailed Peters and all the other board member at their school email account when I emailed crybaby Schmidt, didn't I? I did, didn't I? And Peters started making all sorts of wild and outlandish claims that he never received my 04-06-14 data request, didn't he? He did, didn't he?
 

And when I informed Peters that I had emailed his attorney's office with a copy of my 04-06-14 data request, he became upset, didn't he? He did, didn't he? Why? Simple. Attorney Peters knew that he couldn't make the same wild and outlandish claim that the spam filter ate my data request at his office also, could he? He did, didn't he?

I realize the name is the “Reid Technique of Interview and Interrogation”, but we, as school personnel, do not claim to interrogate anyone. We interview, we ask a lot of questions, we investigate, we make every attempt to follow the Reid technique to the letter; however, we do not call what we do interrogation. Interrogation stirs up mental pictures of smoke-filled rooms, bright lights, and other negative images portrayed in movies and on TV. The last thing you want going around your school/community is that the Deans/VP in your school interrogate students. It may be more palatable to describe what we do after initial interview as an effort to clarify an inconsistencies or discrepancies in the information that the student has given us. Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation - Tips for Educators by: Steve Greiner, Dean of Students. Crystal Lake High School. http://www.isda.us/images/Reid_tips_2.pdf


And that is where it actually started to come out that my 04-06-14 data request "might" be in the school's spam filter, didn't it? It is, isn't it? Schmidt had his hissy fit too quickly to relay the dog eating my  . . .  excuse me . . . spam filter eating my data request, right? That's right, isn't it?

Indeed the terms interview and interrogation are of used interchangeably by investigators, depending upon the audience being addressed. While testifying in court, the investigator inevitably describes his conversation with the defendant as an “interview.” This is so even if it lasted four hours and clearly involved repeated accusations of guilt. Interview: a free-flowing, nonaccusatory meeting or discussion used to gather information. Interrogation: an accusational interaction with a suspect, conducted in a controlled environment, designed to persuade the suspect to tell the truth. Inbau, Fred E., Reid, John E., Buckley Joseph P., Jayne, Brian C. Essentials of the Reid Technique: Criminal Interrogation and Confessions. Page 3.


I've heard the retarded spam filter ploy more that once, haven't I? I have, haven't I? And, if my 04-06-14 data request "might" be in the spam filter, then it is in MAHS Superintendent Greg Schmidt's possession, isn't it? It is, isn't it?

“I just didn’t get it at first why they wanted to get me expelled,” she said. “This is the first mistake you made and you can’t say teenagers don’t make mistakes. Now I don’t trust as many people as I used to, and my teachers, I think differently of them now. They didn’t stand up for me. I would stand up for them.” Teen expelled over pocketknife used for chores; school pressed to reconsider zero-tolerance policy - Alyssa Drescher's expulsion from United South Central High School in Faribault County has prompted criticism of the punishment and zero-tolerance policy. Article by: STEVE BRANDT, Star Tribune. Updated: May 8, 2014 - 10:14 AM


MAHS board chair and attorney Peters decide to mischaracterize my behavior just like Schmidt, didn't he? He did, didn't he? And that is when I dropped the bad news on attorney Peters that I was recording the call, wasn't it? It was, wasn't it? His passive-aggressive behavior continued into my allegedly illegal recording of conversations, didn't it? (Mischaracterizing the one-party law, huh attorney Peters?) It did, didn't it? Needless to say I won in the end, didn't I?
So once again by the grace of God, through his son Jesus Christ, I out-smarted the enemies of justice, didn't I? I did, didn't I?

Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. Psalm 119:98-108, King James Version (KJV)

More to come . . . 
Related Links: