Friday, May 16, 2014

Nemmers Dashes Morris Area Public School Superintendent Scott Monson's Hopes Of Dream Job As Detroit Lakes School Principal? DL School Board Informed Of Monson's Illegal Data Dodging Operation? Monson's Plot Was To Protect Reid Technique Trained Rapist & School Principal Craig Peterson?


I found out that Morris Area Public School Superintendent Scott Monson was trying to make a quick exit from the Morris Area Public School system, didn't I? I did, didn't I?  Monson was applying for a job as Detroit Lakes School Principal, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?


So I decided that I would immediately try to destroy his virtual life raft, didn't I? I did, didn't I?


I wrote a letter documenting all of Scott Monson's evil deeds, didn't I? I did, didn't I? And then I attached all the evidence of his illegal data dodging scheme and the evidence of his discriminatory behavior, didn't I? Then I emailed the letter and the evidence to the Detroit Lakes school board, didn't I? I did, didn't I?

Looks like the DL school board acted on my sage advice, doesn't it? It does, doesn't it?

... and let another take his office. Psalm 109:8 (King James Version).

Complaint:









More to come . . .

Related links:

Nemmers' Prediction Comes True: MAHS Principal Craig Peterson's Rape Charges Dropped? Peterson Receives Special "Get Out Of Felony Rape Charges Now School Is Out For Summer" Deal, Doesn't He? No Special Prosecutor For State of Minnesota vs Morris Area School Head of Facilities David Stoffer (Case No. 75-CR-12-237)? Where Is Data For State of Minnesota vs Judd Bradford Hoff Case No. 26-CR-13-204? Special Prosecutor Anderson Still Too Busy Rigging Peterson's Case To Fullfill Data Request?

Marshall School Knowingly Hires Common Criminal Scott Monson For Superintendent? Marshall IP Address On Lion News Gathering Data About Morris Superintendent Prior To Job Offer? Monson Still Trying To Get Away From Reid Technique Trained Rapist Morris Principal Craig Peterson?

Morris City Attorney/Stevens Co. Attorney Aaron Jordan & City Manager Blaine Hill Illegally Withholding Public Data Again?

Morris City Attorney Aaron Jordan & City Manager Blaine Hill Conspire To Illegally Withhold Starbuck City Council Member Michael Moen's Public Data? Fears That Data Will Expose Pope Co. Attorney Neil Nelson's Rigged Trial For Glenwood City Commissioner Kyle "The Fixer" Thompson? Certified Copy of Moen Complaint?



State Of Minnesota Morris IP Address Appears After Stevens Co. Assist. Attorney Carl Thunem Called On 07-09-13 On Heikkinen's Death Data?

Scandal! Hancock Police Chief Donald “Dead Drunk” Heikkinen Dies A Coward's Death?

Starbuck's City Administrator Sandy Schultz Aids & Abets Glenwood's Kyle Thompson's & Pope Co.'s Neil Nelson's Perjury Plot?