Wednesday, April 9, 2014

North Homes Inc. Retaliates Against Ginner Williams & Mike Struble When They Report Abuse Of Their Child, Joey Struble, To Dept. Of Corrections? Grand Rapids Police & Prosecutor Aid & Abet By Engaging In Malicious Prosecution? Evidence That Allegedly Proves The Malicious Charges Are Valid Is Being Illegally Withheld?


What happens when you blow the whistle on child abuse at North Home's Itaskin Juvenile Detention Center? They retaliate against you, don't they? They do, don't they?

Lion News: Grand Rapids Police Aid & Abet North Homes Inc. In Retaliation Against Ginner & Mike?

Lion News: Grand Rapids Police Abet North Homes Inc. - Withhold Evidence From Ginner & Mike?

Lion News: Grand Rapids Police & North Homes Inc. Withholding Evidence From Ginner & Mike?


I'm a whistle-blower who was retaliated against by the lawless Sherburne Co. jail, aren't I? I am, aren't I?

Lion News: Exclusive -- Suppressed Video Of Malicious Inciting Riot Charge At Sherburne Co. Jail?


So I know exactly what Virginia "Ginner" Williams and Mike Struble are going through, don't I?
 

I do, don't I?
 

So that means that I am going to have Ginner and Mike follow my successful strategy to overcome the trumped up charges and expose the corrupt juvenile facility at the same time, aren't I? I am, aren't I?

 

So that means if you have been following my blog and my videos, then you know what the strategy is, don't you? You should, shouldn't you?








More to come . . .