Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ramsey Co. Attorney John Choi's Office Not Happy To Hear That Sheriff Matt Bostrum Is Illegally Withholding Public Data On Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson? Nemmers Gets Hung-Up On?


I just can't figure out why corrupt local officials don't like it when I call them, can I? I can't, can I?

Lion News: Ramsey Co. Sheriff Bostrum All Lawyered Up? Evidence Destroyed In Henderson Case?

Instead of me retelling everything again - I'll just let you read the complaint I filed, okay?

Lion News: Ramsey Co. Attorney Choi All Lawyered Up? Evidence Destroyed In Henderson Case?


Janet Hafner, Director                                                                                                                             01-02-13
Office of the Ramsey County Attorney        Emailed to: janet.hafner@co.ramsey.mn.us; john.choi@co.ramsey.mn.us
Lowry Hotel Building, Suite 120                 Re: Personnel Complaint Against The Passive-Aggressive
345 Wabasha Street North                           “Becky” Who Answers General Office Phone: 651-266-
Saint Paul, MN 55102-1432                          3222 & Chapter 13 Data Request & Demand For Data
Emailed: janet.hafner@co.ramsey.mn.us       Illegally WithHeld By Sheriff Matt Bostrum

On the morning of 01-02-14 I had the extreme displeasure of speaking with a passive-aggressive “Becky” who answered General Office Phone: 651-266-3222. At first Becky was helpful. Becky transferred me to County Attorney John Choi's Assistant. Mr. Choi's assistant passed me off to Public Information Officer Dennis Gerhardstein. Mr. Gerhardstein was on the phone so desiring to speak with a real person I opted to be transferred to back to Becky.

I explained to Becky that Sheriff Bostrum and his PIO Randy Gustafson were illegally withholding pubic data and I needed to speak to an Assistant County Attorney. She adamantly refused to transfer me to an Assistant County Attorney. She told me that the County Attorney's job was not to protect the rights of every individual in his jurisdiction. She said that the County Attorneys would only speak to me if I were a victim. I explained to her that I was a victim of Ramsey County misconduct and I wanted to report that misconduct. She again refused. Then Becky aggressively tried to end the phone conversation. I asked who her supervisor was. She transferred me after an extended period of time. Becky was obviously informing you why you should not take the call. Instead of speaking to you I was forced to speak to your voicemail. I left a message on your voicemail about Sheriff Bostrum and his PIO Randy Gustafson illegally withholding public data. You did not return my phone call.

I called back and asked Becky for her full name. She admantly refused to give me her full name. Becky also refused to give me your direct line. Plus, Becky mysteriously couldn't remember your full job title. And then to top if off Becky hung up the phone on me.

I want the following public data for the Ramsey County Attorney's Office:
  1. 13.43 Personnel Data. Subd. 2. Public data. (1) name; employee identification number, actual gross salary (In dollars and cents – If a code provide key for code.) (2) job title; (7) work location; a direct work telephone number; badge number;
  2. All the data that Sheriff Matt Bostrum and his PIO Randy Gustafson are illegally withholding from me. See attached.
You can email me this data to save time and money. I want my data – now!



_____________________________________________________
Terry Dean, Nemmers
20179 County Road 28 Attachment: 09-04-13 Demand Letter To Ramsey Co. Sheriff Bostrum
Glenwood, MN 56334

The client base includes all the people of the jurisdiction, “all the people of the jurisdiction” includes the defendant's family-even the defendant himself. The prosecutor is the guardian of the rights of all the people, which means his job is to get the right result for the right reason. If he gets the right result for the wrong reason, he has gotten the wrong result. George R. Dekle, Sr, Prosecution Principles: A Clinical Handbook, Page 6.

I left the scene with the camera in my squad. I stopped to review the contents of the video camera. I realized I don't know  / understand this camera. To protect / preserve the evidence I pressed the off button and placed it on the seat. It was the end of my shift. I headed home. Camera was locked in the squad. Ramsey County Sheriffs Department, Suppliment Report, Report Number: 12038539, Subject: Henderson, Andrew Joseph, Role: Suspect, Reporting Officer: Deputy J. Muellner (8670/241), page 6 of 7. Page 1 of 1


Ramsey Co. Attorney John Choi's Office doesn't want to have first-hand knowledge of personnel misconduct, do they? They don't, do they?

Section 4. Termination A. The following with documented evidence, shall be just cause for termination, but not limited to: 11. Willful violation of the MN Data Practices Act and/or Brown County HIPPA Privacy and Security Policies and Procedures including department HIPPA policies and procedures. Brown County Personnel Handbook.

Minnesota Statutes,13.09 Penalties. Any person who willfully violates the provisions of this chapter or any rules adopted under this chapter is guilty of a misdemeanor. Willful violation of this chapter by any public employee constitutes just cause for suspension without pay or dismissal of the public employee.

Minnesota Statutes, 609.43 Misconduct of Public Officer or Employee. (1) intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law.



Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910
State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON
12/30/2013

Hearing  (8:45 AM) (Judicial Officer Alshouse, Diane R.)
09/09/2013Reset by Court to 11/12/2013
11/12/2013Reset by Court to 12/30/2013
Result: Held
12/30/2013

Court Clerk Minutes (Judicial Officer: Alshouse, Diane R. )
01/03/2014

Jury Trial  (6:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Alshouse, Diane R.)

Lead Attorneys:  KEVIN MICHAEL BECK 651-224-3781(W) [Prostituting Attorney For Little Canada]

01/10/2014  Jury Trial  (6:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Alshouse, Diane R.)
01/03/2014Reset by Court to 01/10/2014


More to come . . .

Related links:
Nemmers Responsible For Another Delay In Malicious Procescution Of Andrew “Buttinski” Henderson - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910? Calls To Corrupt Due Process Violation Loving Elected Officials Of Little Canada Forced Reschedule Of Rigged Trial On 12-30-13?


Little Canada Mayor Bill Blesener, Council Members John Keis & Michael McGraw Lawyer-Up And Hang-Up When Nemmers Mentions Malicious Prosecution Of Andrew “Buttinski” Henderson & Illegal Withholding Of Public Data? Council Member Rick Montour Requests Proof Of Due Process Violations And Then Engages In Bizarre Intimidation Tactics?

Nemmers Demands Investigation Into Kelly & Lemmons, P.A.'s Malicious Prosecution Of Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson For Little Canada & Ramsey County Sheriff Matt Bostrum's Illegal Withholding Of Public Data For Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson?

Nemmers' Call To Ramsey Co. Sheriff Bostrum About Malicious Prosecution Of Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson (Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910) & And Illegally Withheld Public Data - Results In Second Change Of Trial Date? New Trial Date 12/30/2013 (8:45 AM) Judicial Officer Alshouse, Diane R.?

Call To Ramsey Co. Sheriff Matt Bostrom: Topic - Malicious Prosecution Of Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson (Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910) & And Illegally Withheld Public Data - Results In Sheriff's Office Hanging Up On Me & No Call Back?

Sheriff Bostrom: You're Still Illegally Withholding My Public Data For Andrew Joseph Henderson, Aren't You?

State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910: 09/09/2013 Jury Trial - Head Kangaroo: D. Alshouse?

State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910: Now 11/12/2013 Jury Trial - Head Kangaroo: D. Alshouse?

State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910: Judge Steamrolls Over Frivolous ACLU Defense?

State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910

Internal Affairs Complaint VS Ramsey Co.'s Randall Gustafson - Contemptuous Attitude?

Will Ramsey County Deputies Charge Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson For Giving A Deputy "The Bird" ... AKA "The Finger"?

Corrupt Little Canada & Ramsey County Officials Begin To Panic As Nemmers Continues To Expose Malicious Prosecution In State of Minnesota vs Andrew Joseph Henderson - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910?