Sunday, January 26, 2014

Morris City Attorney Aaron Jordan & City Manager Blaine Hill Conspire To Illegally Withhold Starbuck City Council Member Michael Moen's Public Data? Fears That Data Will Expose Pope Co. Attorney Neil Nelson's Rigged Trial For Glenwood City Commissioner Kyle "The Fixer" Thompson? Certified Copy of Moen Complaint?


This is the first video of my calls to the City of Morris to get the data for Starbuck's City Council member Michael Dale Moen, isn't it?

Lion News: Morris City Attorney Jordan & City Manager Hill Conspire To Illegally Withhold Data?

This is the second video of my calls to the City of Morris to get the data for Starbuck's City Council member Michael Dale Moen, isn't it?

Lion News: Morris City Attorney Jordan & City Manager Hill Continue To Illegally Withhold Data?

You know that I have been exposing the criminal acts of Pope County's corrupt elected officials, don't you? I have, haven't I?


And one of the pieces in the puzzle was the information on Starbuck City Council Member Michael Moen, wasn't it?

And Starbuck's Chief of Police Jim Minion is illegally withholding that public data from me, isn't he? He is, isn't it? See links below.


So instead of "butting heads" with the fat tub of lard called Chief of Police Jim Minion I decided to go around him, didn't I? I did, didn't it?


I now have a certified copy of the criminal complaint Michael Dale Moen's criminal complaint, don't I? I do, don't I? It came from the Pope County Court Administrator's office, didn't it? It did, didn't it?


At $16.00 a pop it is not the cheapest way to go, is it? It isn't, is it? It is much better to get the data for free, isn't it? It is, isn't it? The best part of the free data is that they hate to give it to you for free, right? It is, isn't it?


But, sometimes you need to spend a big chunk of money for a valuable piece of the puzzle, don't you? You do, don't you?


Once I had the complaint in my hands I found out that the vast majority of the data for Starbuck City Council Member Michael Moen was being held by the Morris Police Dept., didn't I? I did, didn't I?


The written documentation showed up relatively quickly didn't it? However, they didn't want to email me the official audio record of the interrogation with Michael Moen, did they? They didn't, did they?


The battle for the audio went from December 17, 2013 until January 3, 2014, didn't it? It did, didn't it? And one of the reasons why I did receive the audio file via email was because of a data request that I submitted for Morris Area High School Principal Craig Peterson, isn't it? It is, isn't it? More on that later, okay?


Now without further ado the certified criminal complaint of Michael Moen:



Page 2 of the complaint has the statement that I was looking for, doesn't it?


Due to a conflict of interest, the Starbuck Police Department requested the Morris Police Department to investigate this matter.






More to come . . .

Previous Posts:


State Of Minnesota Morris IP Address Appears After Stevens Co. Assist. Attorney Carl Thunem Called On 07-09-13 On Heikkinen's Death Data?

Scandal! Hancock Police Chief Donald “Dead Drunk” Heikkinen Dies A Coward's Death?

Starbuck's City Administrator Sandy Schultz Aids & Abets Glenwood's Kyle Thompson's & Pope Co.'s Neil Nelson's Perjury Plot?

Lion News: 'Kyle "The Fixer" Thompson Is A Perjurer' Says Pope Co.'s Attorney Neil "The Tamper" Nelson?