Thursday, September 19, 2013

Assist. Sherburne Co. Attorney Sime - Watching Lion News Instead Of Working? Part 1 (Lion News More Interesting Than Data Requests?)



Lion News: Assist. Sherburne Co. Attorney Sime - Watching Lion News Instead Of Working? Part 1

It all started out as a normal call for a data request, didn't it?

But it didn't end that way, did it?

Lion News: Assist. Sherburne Co. Attorney Sime - Watching Lion News Instead Of Working? Part 2


Assist. Sherburne Co. Attorney Tim Sime decided to make it a unique adventure, didn't he?



I was still on the phone when that jerk from lawless Sherburne county was on my website, wasn't he? The jerk admitted to me in a phone call of him being on my website instead of doing his job, didn't he?


It really isn't that surprising, is it?


Lawless Sherburne County has been the topic of numerous damning videos and blog posts, hasn't it?


And this isn't the first time they were caught on my blog, is it?


This is just the first time I wasn't even off the phone before they were on my site, right?


Those crooks in lawless Sherburne Co. are really, really paranoid, aren't they?


What are they paranoid about? Exposure time!

More to come...