Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Itasca Co. Administrator Trish Klein Retaliates Against Nemmers - Ignoring Data Request?


Updated: 08-19-13

Must be some sort of special occasion that a pair of lawless State of Minnesota, Grand Rapids no-goods are lurking and skulking on 08-19-13, huh?



You'd think that if these crooks were watching my videos and reading my blog, then the last thing they would want to do is ignore my data requests, wouldn't you?

Lion News: Itasca Co. Administrator Trish Klein Retaliates Against Nemmers - Ignoring Data Request?


Itasca County Administrator Trish "Good Ol' Boy #7" Klein refused to acknowledge that I had sent her a data request on 08-11-13, didn't she?


Apparently, Itasca County Administrator Trish "Good Ol' Boy #7" Klein just figures that I'll accept her abusive behavior, huh?  But, that isn't going to happen, is it?


And each time she tries to illegally withhold my data or even ignore me, I'll make sure I exposure her corrupt behavior, won't I?


And that is what happened today, isn't it?


And shortly after I called Itasca County Administrator Trish "Good Ol' Boy #7" Klein was forced to do her job and acknowledge my email and data request, wasn't she?



This is the data request that I submitted to Itasca County Administrator Trish "Good Ol' Boy #7" Klein, isn't it?

Do you think this data request upset Trish? Probably did, didn't it? The truth hurts, doesn't it? Especially when you get caught covering up the truth, right?









And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:18-21 (King James Version)

More to come ...