Monday, July 1, 2013

Stevens Co.'s Sheriff Dingman Hangs Up When Asked About Hancock Police Chief Donald “Dead Drunk” Heikkinen's Falsified Death Data?



Lion News: Sheriff Dingman Hangs Up When Asked About Heikkinen's Falsified Death Data?

I upset Stevens Co. Sheriff Jason "What Is Truth?" Dingman today, didn't I?

 

"What Is Truth?" Dingman was upset since I refused to fall for the stupid trick he played on me, wasn't he?


"What Is Truth?" Dingman's trick was to claim that he has sent me all the data for Hancock Police Chief Donald “Dead Drunk” Heikkinen's death, wasn't it?



But, since I am not dumb as a post and know that Stevens Co. Sheriff Jason "What Is Truth?" Dingman is a trained and professional liar I didn't believe that he would send me all the data before I even submitted the request, did I?


And Stevens Co. Sheriff Jason "What Is Truth?" Dingman didn't send me all the data, did he?


So you would have to be pretty stupid to believe anything that Stevens Co. Sheriff Jason "What Is Truth?" Dingman said, wouldn't you?


In fact, Stevens Co. Sheriff Jason "What Is Truth?" Dingman was so upset when I made mention of the fact that the date of death for Hancock Police Chief Donald “Dead Drunk” Heikkinen was September 4, 2011 and not September 5, 2011, he got mad and hung up on me, didn't he?

"What Is Truth?" Dingman wanted to know why that was a concern of mine, didn't he?


Who wouldn't be concerned about falsified public documents?


Obviously, falsifying documents is a normal occurrence for "What Is Truth?" Dingman, isn't it?


So how can you trust any arrest, prosecution, conviction, or death in lawless Stevens Co.? You can't, can you?


I wonder if "What Is Truth?" Dingman is going to be drinking and boating this July 4th?


More to come ...
Previous Posts:

Former Steven's County Attorney Charles Glasrud Uses Dead Drunk Corpse Of Chief Heikkinen As A Stepping Stone To Become District Eight Judge?



State Of Minnesota Morris IP Address Appears After Stevens Co. Assist. Attorney Carl Thunem Called On 07-09-13 On Heikkinen's Death Data?

Scandal! Hancock Police Chief Donald “Dead Drunk” Heikkinen Dies A Coward's Death?