Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Benson Air Ag Inc. & Spray Plane: Passive-Aggressive Assholes Who Act Like They Are Above The Law?


Updated: 08-02-13

Are the guys at the MN Dept of Ag. just goofing off when they should be dealing with falsified police reports and chemical spills at the Brooten Municpal airport?


Original Post: 07-23-13

Well today seemed like July 6, 2011, didn't it?


The only things missing were the two common criminals Pope County Sheriff Timmy "The Perjurer" Riley and his emotional cripple of a Chief Deputy Nathan "Public Menace #001" Brecht, right?


A little after noon some passive-aggressive asshole in a spray plane decided he would destroy the peace and quietude of the day, didn't he?


Passive-aggressive assholes think that only they have rights, don't they?

Lion News: Benson Air Ag. & Spray Plane: Above The Law -- City Of Brooten: Kind Courteous & Helpful?

And these passive-aggressive assholes feel that their only purpose in life is to get money, isn't it?

Lion News: Raw Video 07-06-11 Malicious Arrest For Legal Act Of Filing/Filming Crim. Complaint 

Lion News: 'Report Sheriff Timmy "The Perjurer" Riley To FBI' Says Attorney General's Office?

 And these passive-aggressive assholes feel that the end justifies the means, don't they?

Lion News: 07-06-11 Malicious Arrest: Lakeside Foods - Not A Good Public Citizen!

Which is why we end up with common criminals for a sheriff and a chief deputy, isn't it?

Lion News: 07-06-11 Malicious Arrest: Brooten City Hall -- Helpful Public Servant!


So I pulled out the trusty camera and filmed about 16 minutes worth of video, didn't I?



What you looking for lawless State of Minnesota, Sartell,  huh?



What you looking for lawless State of Minnesota, New Ulm,  huh?


This passive-aggressive asshole chased the cattle out of the pasture, didn't he?

On 07-24-13 the cattle were still skiddish, weren't they?


The passive-aggressive assholes were tracked down at the Brooten Municipal Airport, weren't they?








Looks like a threat to public safety, doesn't it?















The passive-aggressive asshole doesn't want to have his passive-aggressive mug on video, does he?




















Remember: Passive-aggressive assholes think that only they have rights, don't they?



Remember: Passive-aggressive assholes think that only they have rights, don't they?

 



Notice the slight smile? She is objecting to the camera but she is hiding a smile, isn't she?


Kind of hard to be mad at someone who keeps on telling you that you are kind, courteous, and helpful, isn't it?



Back to the passive-aggressive assholes, right?



Do these passive-aggressive assholes have some safety issues with their rig? Is that why the passive-aggressive assholes were so desperate to hide the semi tractor?







Oops! You passive-aggressive assholes aren't supposed to be burning here, are you?




Oops! You passive aggressive-assholes aren't supposed to be causing a hazardous material spill here, are you?


Oops! You passive-aggressive assholes aren't supposed to be dumping garbage here, are you?



Oops! You passive-aggressive assholes are going to get reported to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA), aren't you?


Did you want to see a copy of Brooten's Burning Ordinance?








Oops! You passive-aggressive assholes are going to get reported to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), aren't you?




Supposedly, the city cop went to investigate the passive-aggressive assholes, right?


So on July 24, 2013 I put in a request for the incident report, didn't I?





These are the emails that I sent to Brooten's Clerk/Treasureron 07-25-13, aren't they?





I mentioned to Jeanne that I thought it was odd that a police incident report was not available the next day, didn't I?


Guess these passive-aggressive assholes shouldn't have been passive-aggressive assholes, huh?


Got a call on 07-25-13 from the Dept of Ag after I called the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, did I?

https://www.mda.state.mn.us/about/phonelist/alpha.aspx
Hanson, Greg Greg.Hanson@state.mn.us Pesticide & Fertilizer Management Division 651-201-6681


????, ?




07-26-13 Emails: Jeannne at the Brooten City hall isn't so kind, courteous and helpful, is she?




Sounds like Brooten's cops (Belgrade Police Department) never did check on the fire or the chemical spill, doesn't it?

My 07-26-13 call back from Brooten's City Attorney Robert Stoneburner? Why is he calling me at 5:00 p.m., huh? So I can't contact any state/federal officials? And I told to Stoneburner's secretary this morning that I had a strong suspicion that this incident at the airport was never investigated, didn't I? And I said that the police were to ensure the people's safety, didn't I? And if the police didn't do their job, then I didn't feel too safe, right? Do you think that stirred them up? I do, don't I?



A message on my machine at 6:03 p.m. on 07-26-13? What do the Belgrade cops want? The message said the report was done, doesn't it? But some questions supposedly need to be answered before I can get the report? Sound fishy, doesn't it? So what are these important questions, huh? Jeanne Kinne, Brooten's City Clerk-Treasurer has my email address, doesn't she? Do I want it sent by email? That has already been asked and answered to the Belgrade Police on July 24, 2013, hasn't it?


Ha! On 07-26-13 at about 8:00 p.m. had Belgrade's "finest" call me back after I left a message about their previous message, didn't I? A little phone tag, huh? Well my message must have "rattled his cage" since Belgrade's "finest"wasn't doing to fine, were they?


The conversation was really too bizarre to repeat so I'll just upload the video, won't I?

More to come ...

Continued to: Chief Derrick Bjork Conspires