Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Itasca Co. Jail Administrator Hirt “Lawyers Up” On Deputy Jamie Gilbert's Death Threat?


(The video of my conversation is down below)

Is everyone in lawless Itasca County "lawyering up"? The Itasca County Jail Administrator doesn't want to talk to me, does she? The Itasca County Sheriff doesn't want to talk to Tim Salisbury, does he? Neither one of the Itasca Co. deputies Curtiss or LeClair want to talk to Cass County investigators about the theft of $6500.00 of John Lom's money, do they? Are those guys all anti-social or just a bunch of crooks confronted with clear, precise and unquestionable evidence of local corruption? They're anti-social because they're a bunch of crooks confronted with the evidence of their local corruption, aren't they?


My 05-13-13 data request that was maliciously ignored:



Original Post: Terroristic Threats By Itasca Co. Deputy Gilbert During His DWI Arrest Covered Up?

My most recent data request that I fully expect to be maliciously ignored:

Itasca County Attorney John "Good Ol' Boy #1" Muhar never called me back, did he? But, he did send an email that was insulting to my intelligence, didn't he?





My favorite part of the phone conversation with the secretary for Itasca County Attorney John "Good Ol' Boy #1" Muhar's is where I say that I want the Itasca Co. dash cam video for Deputy Gilbert's DWI stop, isn't it? And the reason it is my favorite part is because I mention that Itasca County is having trouble producing dash cam videos for John Lom & Tim Salisbury, isn't it?

The video of my 06-17-13 conversation:

Lion News: Itasca Co. Jail Administrator Hirt "Lawyers Up" On Deputy Jamie Gilbert's Death Threat?